Friday, December 4, 2015

It's December!

It's that time of year again. Jack Frost is nipping at our noses, decorations and holly are up, and Christmas is only... 20 days, 21 hours and 35 minutes away! Ha ha!

I know I have been absent the last few months. I sincerely apologize for just dropping off the face of the earth. I was going through some stuff--don't worry, nothing serious or bad, just needed to spend some time with Jesus. I'll share some of the things I've been learning in my time away. Because of the holidays it sadly won't be until after the New Year. But I can't wait.

If you will, pray for me. I love blogging and I have so many idea's and thoughts I want to share, I just need more energy to stay ahead and keep up these days. I appreciate all of you who read my blog regularly and those of you who only pass by it.

I'll be working on some posts in the coming months, including an update on what's been going on in my life the last few months. A lot of good things, I can't wait to share them.

Until then, stay safe, stay warm and


MERRY CHRISTMAS! JESUS LOVES YOU!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Hope you have had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

      Delete