Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Things, Things, and More Things

It's been a little while since I last posted. 
All thanks to my computer, sadly. I'm trying out the mobile app... Ladies and gents, don't take your computer for granted. Mobile devices are mini computers, which means 1/8 of what a real computer can do. Ha ha. 
Due to the current circumstances, links will be posted in full HTML, but I will try to keep them minimal. Once I get computer access again I will go back and fix all links! Until then, look out for these "*" beside titles. That means there is a link at the bottom of the post. 

So here is an update on what I've been doing. One of which I am most excited about! 

Reading "The Butterfly and the Violin" by Kristy Cambron. I cannot wait to tell you about this book! I'm afraid if I say anything more right now I will spill the whole beans for my review! So for now I will just say... Wonderful. 

*clears throat*

Even more exciting news. I am co-authoring a novel! That's right. It's a new adventure and I've been overwhelmingly blessed with a spectacular partner. Would you like to know who it is? 

Bri of Bri's Literary Giants* blog 

Though we are just in the beginning stages of our novel, I grow excited about it every day! I can't wait for you all to see what we have in store. I can't say anymore about it at this time. Except... it will be Epic! 

Of course, we will keep you posted as things progress. Keep your eyes out for updates!

Until next time everyone! God bless!

LINKS:

1 comment: