Friday, June 17, 2016

The Rural Setting Thesaurus by Angela Ackerman & Becka Puglisi

My Review

This book was amazing! I'm telling you. For a writer, especially one who maybe hasn't been to or experienced as many things, I need books like these to help my describe to my readers what I want them to hear, touch, and emotionally feel what I'm feeling. Rural settings Thesaurus has everything you need for every setting to the dusty attic to the mountain trees. Descriptions and senses written for you to experience and to help your audience experience what your experiencing in your mind.

Rural Settings is a marvelous, well put together, tool for any and all writers!

When I heard authors Angela Ackerman & Becka Puglisi were coming out with two new Thesaurus's I quickly jumped out of my seat with a big "WOOHOO"! I never thought such books existed until one day I stumbled upon their Emotional Thesaurus which ultimately lead me to there website: Writers Helping Writers. Ladies and Gents, I seriously recommend not only checking out their website, but subscribe! This way you won't miss a thing; I know I don't!

These ladies write and put a lot of time and effort into their books and website just to help us poor unfortunate souls who've taken up the beautiful art of writing, so be sure check out their website and grab all their books!

I give this book a 5 out of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment