Friday, February 28, 2014

Figgy Friday Spotlight #9

The curtain is rising and today's Figgy Friday Spitlight is...


I started following this author two years ago. It was an exciting action spy thriller type story (I'm still waiting for it to be finished!) but this one was completely opposite and a what wonderful surprise it was too. 

It's a beautiful short story filled with heart. I wanted to cry. You just might too. I don't want to give too much away cause I really want you to read this story! It won't take but a few minutes of your time. But the way she described the boy, his actions leading up to him playing the piano and how he came alive when his fingers touched the keys. It was as if I were the one standing there, watching sand listening to him. It just touched by heart through and through. 

If you like her writing you can find her blog in this link shieldmaidenthoughts.wordpress.com

See you back here March 14th for the next Figgy Friday Spotlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment