Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Be Still: Intermission

Has it been a long week or what? Wouldn't you know I caught, yet again, another cold last! That's the fourth time I've been sick since New Years, barely three months. But don't worry, I'm still fast at work with the rest of this piece. It's taking a lot of prayer time to get through it: How do I say this, Lord? Do I say whom did what? Do I share the story at all? Am I wrong if I do? How can you, the reader/friend, understand if I don't give exact details?

I know God will make it clear to both you and I when the time comes.

As for my cold, it has made vast improvements; I'm almost over it completely. I'm already working on the rest of "Be Still" and hope to share it with you all soon. In the meantime, remember this verse!



"And I am sure that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on that day when Christ Jesus comes back again." ~Philippians 1:6

GOD BLESS.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get well soon...and may God bless you as you wait for ideas and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete