Monday, April 21, 2014

Feeling Sad but Still Strong

Had a bit of a rough afternoon, but it didn't last long. The rest of my day was great but the end was not. Again, the Devil is using people close to me to hurt me and today I just broke down and cried it out. Some people are so spiteful and manipulative, it gets exhausting and wears you down to the point you just gotta let it all out. 

I saw this quote a couple weeks ago and today God brought it up again when I needed to hear it.

"Sometimes the devil allows people to live a life free of trouble because he doesn't want them turning to God." --Movie, God's Not Dead

So, like today, when I experienced some hurt and difficulty of my own, I remembered this quote. Satan's just trying to avert me from God. And, since he couldn't do it by allowing a life free of trouble he is stirring it up. That's okay, even if it doesn't always feel like it and I just want to cry and throw in the towel, I remember God has my back. His arms are secured tightly around me, protecting me and catching all my tears.

Don't give up just because difficult circumstances come your way, take it as a sign your doing something good and the Devil is only trying to avert your attention. That is ALL it is.

Keep turning to God. Grow in Him. The Devil is crying out loud, but God need only whisper because is right beside you.

In Jesus name, #AMEN!

PS: Really wanting to see that movie even more now!

No comments:

Post a Comment