Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Miss Tadoodles Daily Challenge Blog!

We had Chinese food the other night and I love eating fortune cookies. Not just because they are one of the most awesome cookies ever, but they also carry little notes inside that I find quite numerous, accurate, and sometime encouraging. Like these two right here!
"A healthy body will benefit you forever. :)"
"Good health will be yours for a long time. :)" 

Perfect timing for what I'm about to to tell you and having been planning the last couple of weeks!
I'm starting another blog!

"Miss Tadoodles Daily Challenge"

This one is purposefully for diet and exercise motivation journaling! Go on over and check it out! Follow if you're interested. I just launched it so there's only the welcome wagon to greet you, but I hope to share more with you in the days and weeks to come. 
You all have a blessed evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment