Friday, November 1, 2013

One Month!

I can't believe it's been an entire month since I started this blog. I'm so excited and happy about it. I hope you all have been doing well and are having a good time. 
In the future I hope to post more encouraging pieces, but I want to let you know the posts I share with you are mostly me just sharing what's in my head or what God has put on my heart and hopefully reflect in my actions. Alas, I am not perfect and I don't want to try coming off as though I am either. If you ever you find yourself questioning, talk to the Lord! I have friends who have slightly different ways of believing, some very different, but the best way to know the right way is to turn to him and ask for direction. That's all my posts will be about, encouraging each other in our walk with the Almighty. 

Let's start the day off with three awesome new songs from Icon For Hire's new album!


No comments:

Post a Comment