Friday, May 2, 2014

I'm Tired of Crying Over Spilled Milk

You've all probably heard the saying
"No use crying over spilled milk." ~Uknown
Why does that mean? It means, what' done is done. You can't un-spill milk. If we could rewind time than, yeah, that saying would probably not exist. lol. That's how I feel. Why am I still crying over it?

Remember the guy I spoke about last month? The one who pretty much broke my heart? Well, I stumbled across something of his online (hard not to do when your in the same community of friends) and the bruises I thought had healed turned out just to be far under the skin. Also, known as deep bruises. When I saw I it, it was like someone took a pencil (hey, it used to be a rolling pin!) and rolled on every sore spot.

I cried. It hurt. But now that I'm done I'm trying to remember that everything I went through is a part of God's plans.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~Jeremiah 29:11

Deep breaths. I'm going to make it.

GOD BLESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment