Sunday, October 12, 2014

Featured Fig: ME!?

You probably won't believe this, and I was so excited I was almost too nervous to do it, but, I am thrilled to announce
I am this weeks Featured Fig: Victoria W.!! Figment reached out to me a couple weeks ago and gave me some interview questions. It took me nearly a week to get through the nerves I had. Figuring out your own voice is harder than it looks. Do I try to be witty? Do I try to be serious? When is serious too serious and silly too silly? But, finally towards the end when I prayed and asked for the Lord's help did I find my voice and I was so proud in the end.

Please, feel free to check out the interview on Figment.com by clicking the link above or the picture below and leave a comment here on my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

http://dailyfig.figment.com/2014/10/10/featured-fig-victoria-w/
Featured Fig: Victoria W.

I actually wasn't sure how Figment chose who to Feature each week but I discovered that Figgies like myself came and requested, voted, for me! You have no idea how much that meant to me. 
Thank you figgies! You are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment