Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Urgent Prayer Request!

My mom had a heart attack yesterday morning. She began to have chest pain and wasn't sure what was causing it. My dad, having had 4 heart attacks of his own, was concerned and persuaded her to go to the hospital. A few hours later, my parents called me to tell me she was being admitted and that she had had a heart attack. 

We were all surprised, but none more than my mom. My mom eats healthy and has been exercising regularly. I've been with my dad through 3 out of the 4 heart attacks he had, so maybe I'm used to it or I've just grown spiritually since then, but I'm not afraid. 
I know Jesus is watching over her, because I've asked him to, as have many other friends and family. But I know you can never have too much prayer.

She's scheduled to have a heartcath sometime this morning. Please pray for her well being. That the doctors doing her heartcath will be wise and that they won't find any blockages in her artery's. That she will heal quickly and come home stronger than when when she left. 

Thank you!

~~~

I also need to ask that you prayer for a dear friend of mine. She's struggling in life and spiritually. My sister has tried speaking truth to her but something is keeping her from hearing it. The devil is doing is best to keep her from God. She is a beautiful person, inside and out, and I know that God has a greater purpose for her. But she's being attacked lately. She feels she's unworthy of God's love and forgiveness. I know it's only the devil deceiving her to believing all these lies to tear her away from God. 

She greatly needs your prayers as well. As the bible says,

"A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken." ~Ecclesiastes 4: 12 (NLT)

Thank you!

In Jesus name I pray, AMEN.

God bless.  

1 comment: