Thursday, January 15, 2015

Has It Been a Year Already?

I say that every year after the ball drops, announcing the new year; and every year is sounds just as corny as the last. LOL. But, occasionally I get a laugh or two. ;)

I am glad to be posting again. It's been quite an exhausting, but eventful, few months. Everything from moving, to near death experiences with Devine intervention, to saying goodbye to a dear friend and preparing to welcome new ones.

It's been a tough few months, but The Lord has always promised to be with me, always; that I'm never alone. And, in the last few weeks he's been showing me he is there. It's a remarkable thing, too.

In the next few months, I'll be trying out some new things. I'll be adding more to my blog; and not just more books. Things like:

  • Music
  • Movies
  • Daily Life
  • Reflections
  • Crafts
  • Story Writing Updates
  • Blog Tweaking
  • Bible Widgets (Like one of these: Matt 28:20Matthew 28:20; still testing!)
  • Nail Art 

You heard right, nail art. I've really gotten into the last 8 months! But I'll save all that for another post. I'm really excited to get up and going again. This year is going to be a fresh start and I hope you all enjoy and come to visit!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment