Saturday, October 26, 2013

Boo Bop Bopbop Bop!

I was listening to Spotify and saw the banner for Disney's 90th Anniversary. Scrolling through the playlist I came across an old song I hadn't heard in a while from one of my favorite movies growing up (I watched it with my sister all the time). Listening to this song not only brought back a lot of good and happy memories and soothed my longing soul but now I see it in a different light as well. 

Instead of just a kid and his dragon, I now see it as an uplifting song of our friendship with God!
See, take a look at some of the lyrics!


"We're walking down a road of our own 
The rain can never fall 
I'm glad I don't have to be alone"

"You know what to say when I want direction 
You don't turn away when I need protection 
Your voice is the sound of an angel singing 
Music I wait to hear 
Say it again 
And again 
Everything seems so new 
(Boo Bop Bopbop Bop)
I love you too"



I really love it even more now!
So next time you need a little pep in your step or just sweet reminder your not alone, go ahead and listen to this song and remember that God is always with you!
Maybe you'll even sing along as I do! Ha ha!


"God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. So we will not fear, even if earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea. Let the oceans roar and foam. Let the mountains tremble as the waters surge!" -- Psalms 46:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment