Friday, October 11, 2013

Figgy Friday's Spotlight!

Welcome fellow Figgy's and Newcomers to Figgy Friday's Spotlight!

Every other Friday I'll be pointing the spotlight on a 
special story or poem I found by a fellow Figment member!

I'm proud to introduce our very first 
Figgy Fiday's Spotlight 



The very first time I read this, it brought tears to my eyes. It was beautiful and straight from the heart. It touched my heart so deeply. After reading it, it really made me hope and pray that the husband God has in store for me is like that and our relationship so made and given of Love. 
I just have to say, this kid's future wife will be one blessed woman!

Check out more of William Carter's writing by clicking his name linked to his Figment Profile!
This is one incredibly, God given, talented, gifted kid!


"Many waters cannot quench love; neither can rivers drown it. If man tried to buy love with everything he owned, his offer would be utterly despised." Song of Solomn 8:7 (NLT)

Check back October 25 for the next
Figgy Spotlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment