Thursday, October 10, 2013

Figgy Welcome!

Welcome Figgy's and Newcomers!

Starting tomorrow and every other Friday (I'm going to build up to every Friday!) I'll be posting
"Figgy Friday's Spotlight!"
I'll post a story or poem I read on Figment.com that I felt should be shared with 
all of you wonderful Figs in the world!

I've been a Figgy for almost two and half years! It's been an exciting ride 
and adventure. I've brought along old friends and made 
some new ones along the way as well. 

This here is my very first publishing on Figment and in the digital world ever!


(Caution: Figment's mobile site is having trouble scrolling to read--it wont scroll-- so check them out on your computer to get the full story!)

For those of you who don't know (if you haven't guessed by now)
 Figment is a place for readers and especially writers!
It's free, so sign up!
Enjoy!

"Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires." -- Pslams 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment