Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Come and have a seat with me!


"The time has come," the Walrus said, "To talk of many things: Of shoes– and ships– and sealing-wax– Of cabbages– and kings." ~ Lewis Carroll 


Hello Oysters! Just kidding. Welcome Friends and Friends To Be! I have to take a deep breath for a moment here...

Whew, I'm better now. This is my first time blogging anything so I'm a little bit nervous but I think these jitters are really coming from the excitement I'm feeling! I don't wan to tell you what to expecting from this blog, it kind of ruins the fun and surprise, does it not? It doesn't? Are you sure? Okay, maybe I should give a little insight on what you can look forward to. Oh oh oh! Before that, let me introduce myself! 

I'm Victoria. Aka: Miss Tadoodles. I was trying to come up with a name for my blog when I remembered the username my dad came up with for my very first email address ten years ago (I can't believe it's been that long!) and I just knew it was the name to use for my blog. So thank you dad! 
I'm a Jesus loving freak! But I'm still making my journey. By myself I am not perfect, but in Christ I am made whole. I'm a writer, a book lover, a music-a-holic and tv/movie watcher! You might think I'm a bit crazy but my friends know I'm insane!

My hope for this blog is that it will encourage, uplift, and inspire! That it will bring a smile to your face or a laugh into your day. To share things that will reach up and touch your heart! 

So welcome to Miss Tadoodles Corner! It's just the beginning!







No comments:

Post a Comment