Sunday, February 1, 2015

Lord, I Lift Up My Friend To You

I came across this song just a few minutes ago and it made me think of my best friend, Christina Jamison, that I mentioned in a Prayer Request.

It's the prayer that is now imbedded into my heart, put into song, and worship.

Please continue to pray for her. It's been a hard couple weeks for me, being unable to talk to her, share my joy and laughter with her. To see and know how she is doing. I miss her, a lot. More than any other friend before.

Lord, I lift up my friend to you, my best friend in the world I know. I know you love her more than I ever could. I know you can and will take care of her, because you love her. And because you know how important she is to me, too. Send your angels to surround her, protect her. Show her the way, Lord.

In Jesus name, I pray, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment